1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

comment/suggestion with new layout

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by deuce868, Apr 5, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. deuce868

deuce868 Thread Starter

Just a quick note on the new layout. I REALLY miss having the breadcrumbs at the top of the page that made it easy to return to the forum you were in and go up a level. Say I was in the Linux forum reading a post the crumbs would be like:
    Tech Support Forums->Unix/Linux

So I could click the link of Unix/Linux to go back to the Linux forum rather than going through back buttons or starting back at the complete forum list by clicking the Tech Support Guy logo at the top of the page.

2. RandyG

RandyG

Still there deuce

Attached Files:

3. hewee

hewee

You only see that in IE because Netscape does not show the links Randy.

Note that this is on the left also in netscape where it is on the right in IE.
    [Log Out]--> Welcome, hewee.
    You last visited: Today at 02:50 AM
    Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 173.

Attached Files:

4. deuce868

deuce868 Thread Starter

there we go, now I see them. Yes, I should have specified I was using FireFox for my browser. I guess I didn't realize it would be a browser problem.

Thanks for the quick replies.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/217235

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice