1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

comments on motherboard

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by frankjohn, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. frankjohn

frankjohn Thread Starter

I have never build a PC with a EVGA board could anyone give me a pro. opinion of this mfg.

2. BG-0

BG-0

EVGA sells good boards, EVGA sells average boards, EVGA sells great boards, EVGA sells bad boards. Same goes for almost every motherboard brands. (not counting the really bad ones, ECS, Asrock, etc..)
    Which board are you planning to use?

3. win2kpro

win2kpro

I have a question for you BG-0, who builds EVGA's boards?

4. BG-0

BG-0

Fixed.

5. win2kpro

win2kpro

BG-0, I wasn't trying to smite you, I simply wanted to know if you know who builds the boards for EVGA. I don't know, but I feel sure they don't have a plant to build boards.

6. BG-0

BG-0

I know you weren't, just a bit of humor in there. To the actual question; I haven't looked into the matter either, but I'm pretty sure too that they don't produce their boards themselves.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/873974

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice