1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Comodo Security Suite

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Red Boy, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Red Boy

Red Boy Thread Starter

On our local TV station this morning, Comodo Security Suite was extolled by one of their techs. For those looking for a "free" Security Suite that may rival AVG and Avast, perhaps they should look into Comodo. Click the link below for the TV tech's review. I have McAfee, came with my new machine, so have not tried Comodo. But for those looking for a "free" Security Suite, it might be worth a look see.

http://www.wwltv.com/gumbo/index.html

Red Boy

2. happyrck

happyrck

3. Red Boy

Red Boy Thread Starter

Happyrck, thanks for the site information. Most illuminating.

But where in my post does it say that I am recommending Comodo? I underscored that I had not used it. How could I recommend it?

Red Boy

4. happyrck

happyrck

this implies that may rival 2 well known and respected AV

5. Red Boy

Red Boy Thread Starter

Correct! The operative word is "may". But I did not recommend Comodo. I think preciseness of language is important.

Red Boy

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/482872

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice