Comp crashed and I cant run in safe mode

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DannyE70

Hello

First of all I apologize if this question has already been posted!

I'll try to explain the whole thing:
This morning I downloaded some video from a memory card onto my hard drive I usually do this by plugging in my camera to the computer, but my camera batteries died, so I decided to insert the memory card directly into the tower (Ive never done this before so I assume this is part of the problem)
After i did this my computer starting running very slowly so i had to restart it.

Now I keep getting a message that says
"We apologize for the inconvenience but Windows did not start successfully"
This page gives me an option to start up in safe mode, but when i try to do that
I get a list of lines that read:
"multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\windows\system32\Drivers\... "
(this line appears about 20 times, all with a different ending such as "NDIS.SYS" or "pciide.sys" etc...

Also, when I restart and hit the F8 button wile its starting up I get this message:

"driver_iroq_not_less_or_equal"

can anyone help?

Thank you
Danny

DannyE70

Thank you!
My problem seems to be bigger than I thought so I am just going to take my tower in to have it looked at.

I appreciate the help though!

Warm regards
Danny

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online