1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Comp giving code 10 no matter what.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Norm_au, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norm_au

Norm_au Thread Starter

Hi All,
    I have just got an "intel Springdale i865 D865GLC" 2.8 cpu, 1 gig ddr ram, my problem is I had my Nvidia in the AGP slot then put in the S3 Virge DX/GX card (which was working in my other M/B) to run my second monitor, I kept getting a code 10, I tried it in all pci slots and no joy, I took the AGP card out and started to use the onboard vid card, tried the pci card in all slots and no joy still code 10, im pulling my hair out here is any one out there able to help me please I would be extreemly greatful. Peace and Blessings to all.

Norm.

2. punkscience

punkscience

Hiya Norm,

sorry to be of little help but I am having the same problem with the internal wireless on my VAIO PCG-SRX87.

If its of any use to you this problem seems to be a right old grmelin and I've been digging up solutions all over the place (sadly, none of which work for me but there seem plenty of success stories out there).

http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/board/archive/index.php?t-123.html

Best of luck!

PS

3. Norm_au

Norm_au Thread Starter

Hi and thanks for the reply, as the old saying goes "better late than never" I took the board back and changed it with my fella, then it all works fine, I got the agp in and a nice little 128 meg pci card and there both working nicely, so again thanks for the reply and I hope you get your problem out the way real soon. Peace and Blessings,

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/643179

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice