1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Company Name Generator

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Callum_Dawson, Sep 25, 2009.

Advertisement
  1. Callum_Dawson

Callum_Dawson Thread Starter

I want to start a small business in IT but the hardest damn thing is the name. Everything is either taken or a rubbish name. Does anybody know of any Name Generators that bring up some actual good names? I have tried a lot but they output a load of crap names. Any suggesions of Generators or just some names?

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

Me thinks this should be in random discussion ;)

WeFixIT perhaps?

3. Farmgirl22

Farmgirl22

Hmmmm...I don't know of any name generators, and I suck at names, but how about;

Callum's Computers
    Dawson IT
    ComputerMan (the superhero of computers! :D--OK, so that's totally tacky. :p)
    GrooveIT (OK, also tacky...:p)

Well, good luck anyway. :) Let us know what you end up naming your company--especially if you choose one suggested by someone here, because that would be pretty darn cool.

4. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/863787