compaq broken hinges

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cmom

I have a Compaq Presario M2000. The hinges broke. I did some research and came up with a part number (394305-001). It doesn't fit. The mounting brackets are too short. I contacted HP tech support and all they could tell me was that according to their documentation I had the right part number. Does anybody know where I can find imformation on the dimensions of this part? At this point I don't know if I have the wrong part number or if the part I received was just labeled wrong.

cmom

This looks like exactly what I need and it doesn't cost a fortune. I'm going to order one and check it out. Thanks so much for your help!!:)

I'd sure send the others back. Hope it works for you ...Let us know, Jazz

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online