Compaq C2247 146717-001 SCSI hard drive jumpers?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rmay635703

Hi I have an old proprietary graphics system that needs a SCSI hard drive, I found a Compaq C2247 1gb hard drive that should work (cylinders,heads,etc match one of its table drives) but it doesn't turn itself on when the PC is powered on.

The drive works perfectly in my new system as long as I have the "send power on signal" checked in the bios.

Is there any way of jumpering this drive so it turns on the instant power is applied as opposed to sending a signal to tell it to turn on?

Thanx
Ryan

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online