compaq presario 4112

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kerri Ann

yeah, it's ancient, but i'm just getting it up and running to sell it. i got it from a friend. ok, my question is- why is the cpu fan missing? and why don't i see a set of pins on the motherboard for the fan?
i thought all cpu's needed a fan, so where's the power supply for it? (the cpu is a pentium 120mhz)

Hi, Kerri Ann!

Not necessarily. A 120MHz may not need a fan on the CPU. It will more likely have a large heatsink, and an exhaust fan at the back.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online