1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Compaq Presario V3019AU freezing

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jay102, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jay102

jay102 Thread Starter

Hi I've had my Compaq Presario V3019AU notebook for while but recently it has started to freeze and they only way to restart is by removing the battery as not even the off botton works,
    This started to happen about the same time I started to use a wireless broadband connection but i'm not sure if that is related to that problem.

Hope you can Help

2. ProWFP

ProWFP

Strange, try... um......

checking for driver errors?

3. jay102

jay102 Thread Starter

How would i do that? it usually happens more often just after startup

4. ProWFP

ProWFP

what was the last driver that you installed? that seems to be a driver problem if it happens after start up all of the sudden.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/647942

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice