1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Compaq Prosgina 300 Array Configuration Utility Issue

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by squall_01, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squall_01

squall_01 Thread Starter

I just recently tried getting this app so that I could setup a HD so that it can do something at this point. Thing is that when I went to extract it the files are too large for the floppy, also the app. Thing is that when I run the config utility its asking for a floppy.

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

What are downloading? What are you trying to do? Your post is incredibly vague.

3. squall_01

squall_01 Thread Starter

Its the disk array configuration tool from compaqs site. Im tring to setup my harddrive, thing is that its like a zip file...... when I unzip it I then try an move the contents off to a floppy. When I run the configuration utility thats for configing the cmos settings it asks for a floppy in the A: drive. If nothing else it would be nice to have it if I should ever need it. Thing is that I dont have any of the documents or software.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/932646

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice