1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

compatibility issues

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by ceclendaniel, Mar 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ceclendaniel

ceclendaniel Thread Starter

"Toy Story Power Play 1.0 is incompatible with this version of windows."
    this is the message that shows up when i insert a toy story PC video game.
    if i click run, it says that it cannot run "due to incompatibility with 64-bit version of windows.
    what can I do to get the game working?

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    You posted in the "Earlier Versions Of Windows" forum - which is used for Windows versions that were released before Windows XP was released in late 2001.

However, I'm getting the impression that your computer is running a 64-bit version of Windows Vista or 7 or 8.

Which Windows version and bit version is your computer running?

-------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1145004

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice