compatible discs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Nathaniel

To clarify my previous post,I wish to copy about 150 vhs tapes on all aspects of golf and which I have purchased over the years with my own money. They show signs of deteriorating so that I have begun copying the tapes to DVD discs. I can play the discs ot TY but would also like to be able to play them on my laptop while traveling, but the computer does not recognize the disc burned with a JVC recorder.

Photos buned from my computer to DVD are not recognized by the JVC so I cannot produce slide show on my TV. I use a Pioneer dual internal burner for photo copying

Any solutions?

Sincerely

[email protected]

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts