compatible mobos

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kerri Ann

i would like to know which mobos are compatible with my cpu...
its a pentium III 933 mhz 133mhz bus 256 L2 cache
ive gone to a couple websites that will list the mobos for it, but it asks for the chipset type, 815E or 815EP.
how can i tell which one i have?

I would think that you get to pick which chipset you want....

The chipset is located on the motherboard, it's like the controller for the motherboard. As long as the chipset supports the processor, either one will work.

Kerri Ann

ok, so does anyone know a good site that will find compatible mobos for my cpu?

Both chipsets will work with the P3 933MHz. and so will The VIA PC133 seires chipsets, The VIA Apollo Pro266T chipset, SiS630S & SiS630ST chipsets

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online