1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Complete backup of vista onto Dvds

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by nate8282, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate8282

nate8282 Thread Starter

I'm in IT at a local University and we recently bought 50 laptops with Vista basic on them, i really don't want to load uninstall all the crap programs on there and then install several other programs one at a time. I was wondering what suggestions you might have of programs to use. I want to be able to make a full bootable backup copy of windows and installed programs onto however many Dvds that will take, or possible even put it on our server and install it from there.

2. Stoner

Stoner Banned

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756534

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice