Complete Microsoft Access Run-time Error list

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LinuxGold

Where can I find complete # to definition of Microsoft Access Run-time Error list? I used to have url of that list but I lost it.

LinuxGold

LinuxGold said:
Where can I find complete # to definition of Microsoft Access Run-time Error list? I used to have url of that list but I lost it.
Hmm, how about Microsoft Jet Engine run-time error list?

I'm getting more and more desperate -- trying to understand error number 6933!!

Why don't you set a variable equal to the error number somewhere in a code module?

Code:
vError = Error(6933)
This produces the following value for variable vError:

"Application Defined or Object defined Error"

If you want a complete list, you could just use a loop and a counter variable and write each error description and number to an Excel file.

Rollin

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online