completely hosed by fake FBI

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Chum

cannot boot into safe mode! appears to have affected keyboard during post screen. cant do anything. cannot boot with windows disk,,,striking any key does nothing...I do not think I can even format and reinstall in this state. Just updated windows xp yesterday and recently got help with another problem, on my daughters computer now....HELP!!!!:mad:

Chum

ok,,,switghed to non usb keyboard and can boot from windows cd

Chum

forget it...since I was able to boot with windows disk...decided to format and re-install:mad:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online