Composite & Doctored Photos

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Thanks. :) I don't do that stuff very often, but it's fun and a little relaxing to do so... as I'm sure you know!

xgerryx

Hey Mike

How much storage capacity does it take to store all the previous threads and photos

Well good to see you did something Mike. Look forwards to more from you. :)

Trooper_fan this is from the same Magnolia

Attachments

I used Painter to get the Kaleidoscope tile and then used PhotoImpact to put the tiles together.

The Kaleidoscope in Painter is really cool the way it works because you can pick the tile size and then it make a layer over your image and you can then just move it around real easy to see the effects. Also you can hide the main image so you only see the Kaleidoscope layer.

Here is one I did with XenoDream to make the ball thing. The background in Bryce and the colors added to it in PhotoImpact.

See others at Webshots in the effect album in the My Picture link below.
They are 800x600 but are all over 300KB

Attachments

Hewee I have Bryce but have never used it because it looks WWAAAAAYYYYYY too complicated for me... what CAN you use ot for? is it just a landscaping tool or can you make other things with it?

Well the main thing is for 3D landscaping but there are 1000's and 1000's of things you can download to add to it. So you can move indoors and have what ever.
Just play around with it. Here is a site you need to bookmark. http://www.brycetech.com/index.html
You can go tru the Tutorials there.

RT

xgerryx, good thread idea. Did you add the moon to that shot as well? If not that's an awesome lens!

Here's one I had fun with to liven up my granddaughter's fishing trip.

Attachments

RT

And no backyard project would be complete without finding a skeleton to put in that closet:)

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online