1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Composite & Doctored Photos

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by xgerryx, Apr 15, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. MightyQueenC

MightyQueenC

Thanks peeps :D

This PSP stuff sure does suck the time away and it's so easy to get really persnickity .... LOL
    That one of me and Dad was the closest I could get to giving him a hug.:eek:
    After we pushed about a dozen liquor-filled chocolates into him, he warmed up some. ;) :D
    This one was just a matter of taking out a light switchplate and part of a picture frame on the back wall; removing a few major zits; fixing someone's gamey tooth a bit and taking the hair out of another one's eye. I think I may fiddle with it a bit more before sending off, though.

[​IMG]

Happy New Year from

Fi ....erm I mean O'Babe Carolyn:D

2. Guyzer

Guyzer

First Name:
    Guy
    Geez I'm getting old. I forgot all about that O'Babe thing.....again.:D

3. hewee

hewee

Nice work you did MightyQueenC.

4. ymfoster

ymfoster

Thanks Wimpy, :D

Carolyn you're getting some great results with PSP now,
    those photos look great, your Dad will love them (y)

So Harry's into the line dancing now too :p
    I can just see you there with the gang Harry :D

Hi KMW, :D
    Happy New year to you over there

Hi Tuckey, :D
    Hope you've been celebrating too

5. MightyQueenC

MightyQueenC

Thanks, all :eek: :)

Thanks, Tuckey. I hope so. :)
    Thanks, KMW. :) Nice to see you and hope you have an excellent New Year. (y)
    How's your foot, Hewee? :p and thank you. Coming from you, a Photo "Enhancement" Master, it means alot. :D
    Thanks, Wimpy. I keep hearing about this getting old thing.;) I suppose I'll get there one day ... eventually. :p :D
    Thank very much, Yvonne. It's really fun (but awfuly time-consuming and fiddly :rolleyes: ;) )
    These were my first real crack at using PSP7 and Photofilter. I rushed a bit for 2 of them (I did 3 altogether). I think I did pretty good for a first go at it. Got a whole lot to learn though. :) Should be a blast learning. (y)

6. hewee

hewee

Me line dancing YM? Ok lets go for it ladies. ;)

7. ymfoster

ymfoster

You'll be a whiz in no time Carolyn :D
    you already know the basics & will have fun experimenting, .... good for those cold Winter days ;)

Well Harry, you owned up to your foot tripping Carolyn & helping her out of the bushes :p
    you'll have to teach me to line dance though, I've only watched others do it :D

8. hewee

hewee

Yes I did help Carolyn after tripping her. :D Never lined dance before but hey everyone does the same thing so do what they do. :D

9. ymfoster

ymfoster

So it will be the blind leading the blind eh :p
    that should be fun, we'll all be tripping over each other :D

If that fails we could do the Hokey Pokey :p

10. Sooky 47

Sooky 47 Gone and dearly missed

Hi all ........ :) I'll sit in the stands and watch the dancing from here ;)

Nice work on the fixing and enhancements of the photos MC! Excellant teachers here too!
    Have a great 2006!

11. KMW

KMW

Oh yeah(y) tripping the light fantastic, go Hewee, don't worry to much about QueenC's toes, word is the persnickity lady wears steelcaps:D :D :D

hehehehe, I go now:p

12. MightyQueenC

MightyQueenC

*and he boogies out of the thread, taking the only light source, a disco ball, with him* :rolleyes:

:mad:

;) :D

Funeeee, Mr KMW. :p
    So as not to totally hijack this thread with idle chatter, ;) :p I'll show a wee composit photo thing I did for my youngest for Christmas. :D

Using only MS Paint, I found this wrestling mag background (By accident, mind you. I was looking for frames for PaintShopPro7); cut and pasted pictures from his collection of gifs and a photo from him from this Christmas morning; then added some more words and a tidy-up and voila. Pretty simple and a very quick job, but just showing others that you can use a few little tools to make something neato. :cool:

Attached Files:

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/220805

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice