1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Composite & Doctored Photos

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by xgerryx, Apr 15, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. K-Man

K-Man

Couldn't have done it without you Big-K!

2. hewee

hewee

Really nice work you did K-Man.

3. Guyzer

Guyzer

First Name:
    Guy
    Rays add a neat effect as well.

Attached Files:

4. K-Man

K-Man

Hey, I've been looking for an app to do that! I need one to do lens flares too.

My photo-editor (Photo Explosion) has a place for up to ten plug-ins, but I'm not sure what would work with it. :confused:

Nice work there Wimpy!

5. Guyzer

Guyzer

First Name:
    Guy
    K-Man I did that with PSP 8 but it seems to have lost so appeal when I resized and posted to the board. It looks a whole lot better on my monitor.

6. hewee

hewee

Nice ray effect. I know what you mean saving it as a .jpg you lose a lot of what you seen in PSP 8. Plus if you had it at a bigger size etc it looks better. I have posted mant things that look better on my PC.

K-Man You say 10 places for plug-ins and I guess you mean a place for you to add the address path to the folder that has your plug-in. It should also have a check box by each so you can uncheck that plug-in folder from loading. All plug-ins load as the image program starts up so that is why you have more then one place to have your plug-ins and can uncheck them.
    Most all plug-ins will work on most all image programs. I have many so called Photoshop plug-ins working on other image programs.

7. K-Man

K-Man

Well, I had a version of Kai's Power tools years ago (back when they still made "Aldus Photostyler", if you've ever seen that), and I really liked it. I wonder if the new version would work with my photo-editor...

8. hewee

hewee

I don't have Kai's Power tools but I do have KPT5 Plugins. Don't know if it's really the same or not.
    He hee I downloaded a trial of a image program that had the KPT5 Plug-in. Time ran out on the image program so before I uninstalled it I copied the KPT5 Plugins folder from it.

So I bet any newer versio or the older one will work just find.

9. K-Man

K-Man

I think you are probably correct there hewee. I checked my photo-editor, and it says I can use plug-ins which are PhotoShop4.0 compatible, or something like that. I wonder: does this mean anything 4.0 and later, or is it 4.0 and earlier?

I'm working on another shot to post on this thread soon. I would have it done by now, but I always seem to pick the most difficult thngs to try! :eek:

10. hewee

hewee

We really most all plug-ins say PhotoShop compatible. So just try it out because most all will work.

11. alex_holker

alex_holker

This would get people's attention...

Attached Files:

12. xgerryx

xgerryx Thread Starter

Alex
    your attachment wont open

13. alex_holker

alex_holker

It might not have worked because I replaced the picture. I'd put in the second-last instead of the last copy of it, so I had to switch them over.

Alex

14. xgerryx

xgerryx Thread Starter

Opens now.

15. hewee

hewee

Here are 3 heart shape rocks. It was a B&W photo. But the I added 3D effects and color layers etc to the image and got this here.

[​IMG]

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/220805

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice