Composition text

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cmed

When composing a text message should you have 72 characters or 76?

cmed

Blink182 said:
sort of text mes?
This happens when composing an email. The text stops at the center of the email. Does not go all the way across the body of the email. Recipients ask me why the texyt stays on the left side of the typed message.I hope this explains the question better. Thanks

In just what email program are we talking about here?
Also are we referring to plain text or HTML based email?

I cannot really understand the issue just yet.

cmed

Blink182 said:
I'm using the sea monkey mail program and plain text. Go to edit-oreferences-undercategory-click composition. It shows 73 charaters. Is that what it should be in plain text emails?

cmed

That should be 72 characters not 73 as I typed. Sorry.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online