1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

CompTIA Exam Book

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tehon3299, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tehon3299

tehon3299 Thread Starter

I am looking to taking the CompTIA A+ exam and I was wondering if anyone had a good book to recommend? What are some good ones?

--Tehon

2. Moonshine17c

Moonshine17c

Hi, I am currently studying for the A+ as well and I find anything written by Scott Mueller very handy. He has a book called 'Upgrading and Repairing PCs- A+ Certification Study Guide'
    I think this is the best book for seeing you through the A+. Go onto Amazon.com, you may pick up a used copy, that is what I did and the book and cover cd were in top condition, all for £15.
    He has numerous other books which are handy to see you along.
    The book is published by QUE. Do a search on the net for Scott Mueller, it will give you an idea of what he does.
    Hope this helps and good luck with your A+. I have always wondered how many people study to get this qualification and how handy it is out there in the tech world. Never see anybody talk about it on this site. Think I will post to see what kind of response I would get. Do you think I should do it on this Hardware thread?

3. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

4. tehon3299

tehon3299 Thread Starter

Moonshine, try www.examnotes.net. They have a reallly good forum also. Thanks for the information.

--Tehon

5. myvicisslow

myvicisslow

i am also studying for A+ cert as well. The book i'm using is the All in One by Mike Meyers. I bought it at bookpool This is the cheapest place I've found to buy tech books. You can also purchase vouchers for the exam at total seminar instead of the outrageous $145 for each test.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170323

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice