1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

compusa 54 mbps wireless pc card

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by chicoboss, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chicoboss

chicoboss Thread Starter

hi everyone,

i'm looking for the drivers of a compusa 802.11g 54 mbps wireless g pc card

can anyone help..
    i can't find them anywhere

thank you.

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    There is a good possiblity that CompUSA was selling different cards made by more than one manufacturer. It should have an FCC ID number on it. If so you should be able to look up who actually made the card. If you are lucky the card's manufacturer may have a web site where you can download the drivers.

Otherwise post as much identifying information as possible that you find silk screened on the card or on attached labels.

3. chicoboss

chicoboss Thread Starter

hey thnx for the usefull reply.. i will check the fcc id when i get home.. i saw it on the back of the card but i didn't search it by that.

thnx

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/770109

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice