Compuserve/Windows XP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RedShadow2

I have recently installed Windows XP (upgrade) on my office computer and am trying to configure a dialup connection for my CompuServe (UK) account.

My computer is fitted with a BT AVM ISDN-Controller FRITZ!Card PCI with an updatede driver which is Digitally signed as Microsoft Windows XP Publisher.

When I configure the properties under the Security tab/Interactive logon and scripting to Show terminal window and Run script, these boxes uncheck them selves as soon as I accept setting (OK).

The result is that when I try to make connection to CompuServe the login script is not being run and I get a failed connection message.

Have spoke to Compuserve but cannot help.

Any help please

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online