1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

computer ad

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by dixie01, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixie01

dixie01 Thread Starter

hey guys, i have an assignment in my computer class and im not really sure how to solve it. the thing is that we are supposed to turn phrases to a computer Ad. so if u could help ill appreciate it
    1) you must be able to transfer data at more than 100 million characters per second to at least two
    peripheral devices connected to the computer. (List the details of the connection, not those of possible
    devices.)
    2)It must be able to connect to an industry standard wired LAN and, under ideal conditions, transfer the
    equivalent of 125 million characters to another computer in one second.
    3) It must be able to connect to an industry standard WLAN and, under ideal conditions, transfer more than
    30 million characters to another computer in one second.
    4)Its display should be able to display at least 980,000 dots at one time.

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Welcome to TSG, I've moved your thread since you posted in the wrong section; Tech News & Tips is for tips and news not questions.

Sadly we also do not help with homework questions, part of the assignment is doing independent research and we have a general rule not to do homework so I must close this thread.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1143331

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice