computer ad

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dixie01

hey guys, i have an assignment in my computer class and im not really sure how to solve it. the thing is that we are supposed to turn phrases to a computer Ad. so if u could help ill appreciate it
1) you must be able to transfer data at more than 100 million characters per second to at least two
peripheral devices connected to the computer. (List the details of the connection, not those of possible
devices.)
2)It must be able to connect to an industry standard wired LAN and, under ideal conditions, transfer the
equivalent of 125 million characters to another computer in one second.
3) It must be able to connect to an industry standard WLAN and, under ideal conditions, transfer more than
30 million characters to another computer in one second.
4)Its display should be able to display at least 980,000 dots at one time.

Triple6

Rob
Welcome to TSG, I've moved your thread since you posted in the wrong section; Tech News & Tips is for tips and news not questions.

Sadly we also do not help with homework questions, part of the assignment is doing independent research and we have a general rule not to do homework so I must close this thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts