Computer ALWAYS freezing up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jawproducts

Ok, we have a computer at work which is networked; my computer freezes on me every 1/2 hour or so; i will be in the middle of quickbooks or outlook express and then they will just disappear and the whole screen turns blue, its just the background of the desktop that you see w/ none of the icons or anything. it drives me nuts, does anyone know how to fix this? i have to constantly push the button off and on again to reboot...

:confused: How about some specs.
It seems certain versions of excel run with a lack of stability in certain versions of windows. I just typed 'excel crash to desktop' in google.

jawproducts

Excel?? really dont use excel at all that much. I am soo clueless w/ computers so u gotta walk me thru lol...what specs?

Oops, i thought you wrote excel! Sorry.
Specs are: Operating system(version of windows), Pentium type and video card. That's very basic and shouldn't be hard to find out. You could write a spec for every part but that's alot of trouble.

You could just write what kind of computer it is and the specs are online.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online