Computer always reboots

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

olaiasa

I have a pentium III 500Mhz, only wanted to use it for internet in my mom's office. So i formated it and put windows xp.

Since the very first time when i do "start" "shut down" it does everything fine except that it reboots!!

Can somebody help, thank you?

Till now i do "shut down" and when I see it's about to reboot I push the power button for about 5seconds and it shuts down, so I know I have this option but I want to make it work the right way.

Thank you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online