1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer and TV

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by holtzmjh, Dec 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holtzmjh

holtzmjh Thread Starter

I just got a new RCA HDTV. It has USB ports and says you can connect your computer or joysticks etc. If I connect the computer or something else to the tv will it recognize what I connect? Could you run a game on your computer and play it on the tv screen? If so how do I do this? Thanks.

2. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

Not an expert on this but I would think that the instructioons that came with the tv would tell you what you want to know surely?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/62158

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice