Computer Architecture

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CrescantBearer

Not exactly sure if this is in the right section~ but anyway currently doing my Information systems work on computer architecture and was thinking about what I have to do. Well I've been given an assessment in which we have to clearly define the process of data traveling through the computer from a USB. The process in which I have to write about has to include definitions and an explanations for each of these parts,

-Bus Width
-Clock Speed
-Clock Cycle
-RAM
-Cache
-Fetch Execute Cycle
-Storage on a HDD
-How it's displayed on a screen
-How the data remains in tact throughout the long process

Anyway why I'm posting this is because I was wondering if I could get any help to start me off with the assessment, basically which steps etc for example USB<cache*Example*<etc<etc<Displayed on the screen.

So any help on the general with sequence of events through the computer would be a great help. I can look into which each individual part does but just needed a little help to get me started. Thanks all.

~CrescantBearer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online