Computer beeps and makes static noise every time mouse moves

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Memecicle

Ever since I got my new computer, the speakers have been making sound every time I move the mouse. It constantly beeps when I move it with static accompanying the sound as well.

Something is possibly shorting out.

Have you tried the mouse in a different USB port and disconnecting and reconnection the speakers.

Regardless of the above, being a new computer I would suggest that you contact the merchant that sold you the PC, better to register the problem now as it may clear up but then come back in the future.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online