Solved Computer bootup error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jerick28

Christian

Hey everyone, I would like to seek some help or just some information about this bootup error.

Here's a little background/Story : This computer was a Lenovo Thinkcentre I think, my mother usually uses it just to browse, it ran Windows 10 pro and was perfect ever since we moved, yesterday when I tried it it had no display, continous beeping and I was worried badly because I didn't know what to do. We took it to our local computer repair yesterday and said not to worry because it was just the RAM slots were loose, the display came up and I was relieved because I thought that was it, but then the guy told us that the internal hard disk drive wasn't readable anymore! I was shocked! He offered us a new hard disk drive and an OS replacement for about 1,800 php, which is $34.60 in the U.S btw, I wasn't sure if I should take this offer yet, maybe there's still some other way?

..And indeed it was, tried out the hard drive from my other computer and it was read perfectly fine, thanks though!
I would be careful as to what hard drive you get. I like to use Seagate hard drives, others think Western Digital is better, this is a matter of opinion. But between these two brands you will have a drive that may outlast that system of yours. My point is just make sure that price you quoted was not for a sub-par hard drive like Toshiba, etc.

Cheers!

《♤》Sawuwaya / Spirit Wolfe 《♤》

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online