1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer Case Modification

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by Koroshiya, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Koroshiya

Koroshiya Thread Starter

First Name:
    Rob
    I have what seems like a tricky task: change the blue lighting in the front of my case to red...
    [​IMG]

It's a Raidmax Sagitta mid-tower, standard black.

My main dilemma is, Raidmax's e-mail doesn't seem to be working. So, I can't get the info I need to remove the plating and replace the appropriate bulbs. And I haven't the foggiest clue where to begin.

What say you?

2. martingreg3

martingreg3

What is wrong with BLUE ????
    RED generally means DANGER....

3. Koroshiya

Koroshiya Thread Starter

First Name:
    Rob
    Danger, as in, "What out, this machine is wicked."

4. martingreg3

martingreg3

Hi Koroshiya,
    Your comment:

Danger, as in, "What out, this machine is wicked."

yes quite good, but I was thinking more on the lines of:

Red light 1: "What out:, Two of your four CPU cores of your 64 bit machine at $US 150.00 per core have just melted, expect a performance reduction."

Red light 2: "What out, 63 of the 64 heads on your 800 Gigabyte SATA drive have now crashed, converting to FAT 16".

Red light 3: "What out, SATA DVD Laser overdrive failure, please place heavy duty safety label over hole in casing and return to manufacturers."

Red light 1-4: "What all out, This machine is not only extremely wicked, but is definately going to hell in a box, the original one."

All blue - blue skies are here again...
    I will try and get some data on the case for you he is in the trade.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543640

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice