1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer case?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by BruinBeer, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BruinBeer

BruinBeer Thread Starter

Please tell me if I waste you peoples time. Im a fan of building computer cases.
    Now I was wondering what you people would think of a cylindric case? You know, that look like a bin (or a very large coffee tin) or something. Then you put the mobo near the bottom but not too close to it, put air intakes near it and one BIG extractor fan on top of the case. No corners for heat to gather

Posted via Mobile Device

2. Compiler

Compiler

For home-made... if you know how to work with tools, metal, plastics, etc...

You could make one... doesn't mean it'll work any better at cooling.

There are round computers out there.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/861909

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice