Computer connecting to Network Printer used to Work

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cdevaro

I have a computer that is connected to the network and network printer. Everything has been working fine until now. I haven't changed anything, but it will not print off the printer. It is running Win 95. Other computers on the network are printing fine. The computer can use email and access the internet, but it says the printer is unavailable when I try to print from it. It shows under the status tab to be online. I would appreciate any help.

you may have to reinstall drivers at the "host" (the computer the printer is actually attached to)
especially if the host uses a newer operating system

it may need Windows 95 drivers installed for this to be shared by such

I'd remove it from the troubled machine, reboot all and try to put it back

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online