Computer Crash - Vertial Lines

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

schwarze_fee

Hi. I'm not sure if anyone can help me or not really...
I was using my laptop today (Acer Aspire 3050) when suddenly it crashed. Blue and white lines (about 1cm or so each) appeared on the screen, right across it - that was all that was on the screen. The only solution was to turn the laptop off and reboot. When I rebooted it was fine.
This isn't the first time its happened and I'm not sure whats causing it. If anyone could give me any insight into whats up with my laptop it would be appriciated.
Thanks in advance,
schwarze_fee

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online