Solved Computer crashes 1 time only

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

eeliasson97

Hi! I've got a problem with my computer crashing some minutes after startup but after the first crash it works fine.

I usually watch a youtube video as I start a game and after 2-3 minutes ingame both my screens freeze. After I restarted I can do exacly the same and do more multitasking and it works without problem. I don't know where to start, can anyone help me?

The problem started to occure when I switched my harddrive to a bigger one. I only have games on my harddrive and my operating system on a SSD (Windows 10).

Make sure your Windows is up to date in addition to the graphics drivers.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online