1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer crashes to random color

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Christheking, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christheking

Christheking Thread Starter

Hello, first I'd like to thank you for taking your time to read this thread to potentially help out to my situation. Now let's get down to business.
    I first started having this issue maybe a little over a year ago, and has been being a problem for a while now. It first started off as when i would play a video game, my computer would crash leaving my monitor to a random color (sometimes pink, then light blue, then white, or black etc) but i could still hear my friends on teamspeak and my game running in the background, but my monitor is stuck frozen on a random color leaving my only option to manually reset my computer. But now, my computer is crashing on start up. I've already taken my computer apart several times, cleaned it, reseated everything, moved my ram to different slots, taken my gpu out and put it back in, made sure all cables in place, made sure everything wasnt overheating, updated all drivers and the problem is still going. I have an idea that it might be either my psu, gpu, or my ram. I don't know and could really use some help. Thanks!

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    And yet you failed to mention any of your computer specs as well as what operating system is installed.

In order to help, you have to supply the volunteers here with hardware and OS information.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1211094

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice