Computer Crashes!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hazzernator

So last week I was an idiot and I accidentally knocked Coke into my computer. This got over the graphics card mainly which I replaced.

However we have still been having issues where my computer crashes any time after start up with only 1 or 2 startups successful out of maybe 50. Me and my dad are unsure if this is a motherboard issue because it keeps booting to bios for example.

Here are my specs:
-Nvidia GTX 960 2GB
-ASUS P8B75-M LX
-I5 Processor 3.2Ghz
-Corsair CX500
-500GB Seagate HDD
-256GB Samsung EVO SSD
-8GB RAM modules

We installed the SSD and the GTX at the same time, doing the SSD first and then the graphics card.

Any help would be super appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online