1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

computer does not respond properly on starting up

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by stoned50, Dec 8, 2018 at 12:45 AM.

1. stoned50

stoned50 Thread Starter

sorry if posted in wrong area.

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. N61Jq 1.0 : Notebook
    1.60 gigahertz Intel Core i7 Q 720
    Windows 8.1 (x64)
    my problem is everytime I start my laptop, before I can do anything I have to push the space bar, otherwise the curser goes to the bottom of the page that is opened, or on desktop it will highlight the last icon on desktop, if I go to start open a program the bottom the programs first page is viewed, push the space bar and I can go to the top of the page... this only happen when starting the computer up.. any suggestions welcome

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Click on Start button, then type in 'winver' and tell us the version of Windows 10, and build number.

3. stoned50

stoned50 Thread Starter

as on top of my original post *** Windows 8.1 (x64) ****

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1220202

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice