Computer Down need help please.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

b0n3r

Before the system crash it would restart itself randomly for about 5 days. I did not have time to see if there were any other problems with the system because of school. Some specs are: Intel p4 1.7 ghz, 400mhz fsb, chipset - via tech. vt8751 pro savage..., 512 ddr, 200mhz mbs, gforce 4mx 440 video card, windows xp pro (5.01.2600 service pack 1 ;just updated). I have checked all connections (fine) as well as have tested hard drives, power supply, and ram. I got mad so im turning to the forum for help. Right now my poor other computer is staring at me with a black screen please help it will not start up.:confused:

Do you see anything at all when you try to boot? Like Video card information, ram count?

b0n3r

I wish, the phrase " No Signal Input " is now haunting me at night.

I am having the same problem with a pc also, normally i would say its a video card problem. If you have an extra video card, try swapping it out. If you also have onboard, try pulling the card and using it.

b0n3r

Since the last time I posted I swapped vid cards im running another gforce (same as before, i got like 6 :D ) thought of the same thing and it worked :rolleyes: -happy dance- thanks for the help though.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online