Computer Ennoying Sound!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

glory_ninja

I dont know were to Post this lol But my problem is when i start up my computer. It makes a very big ennoying sound. as new computers you cant hear a thing its smooooth but my compputer makes a very big noise when starting computer and so on... its never smooth... how can i make is smooth so it dont sound that horrible... is it anything to do with my fan? i got win 98 se 128 mb Ram. Please Help, Can i download any softwares? or anything? please help

blues_harp28

Hi....Maybe time for a internal clean up...removing dust from the fan..ect..
Make sure you power down and disconnect from the mains...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online