Computer fails to start

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

martbd

When I press the power button on the front of the case & CPU fans start then shut off :confused: I installed the motherboard myself where did I go wrong :confused:

also check your memory are in the right slots use the motherboard documentation. also do 1 finall check to see if all components are affixed securely without breaking them. let me know if that works

martbd

ryde01 said:
also check your memory are in the right slots use the motherboard documentation. also do 1 finall check to see if all components are affixed securely without breaking them. let me know if that works
memory click in but there no expansion cards connected at the present time

Check PSU (power supply unit) is it use the voltage it should be....

Otherwise, try to detach bios battery at mobo and place it again. It will reset the Bios.

If not work still, check the vendor for replacement (usually mobo)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online