Computer (Flashing)Screen(Can't Click Anything)Read descrip.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jdhorne

Hello! I've been having some really big problems with my computer. I had turned it on and i signed it but once I entered my password it took about 30 seconds longer than normal to load. Once I logged in my screen began to flash and I could not click on anything nor press the windows button on my keyboard. (I know that it did not freeze as my mouse cursor was continuously flashing the loading circle) Only thing I can do is CTRL+ALT+DELETE and shutdown or look at task manager and running number one is SHELL INFRASTRUCTURE HOST running at 50% with the problem and normally never above 10%. (Note, I have a 6700k so I would doubt that this is a processing problem but still open to being wrong)I have looked at some forums that say RUN MAINTENANCE TASK but I can not use WINDOWS+X because my computer is continuously loading.(Also note that it is most likely not a hard drive failure as i'm running on a M.2 960 EVO). I have overclocked my CPU and RAM but they are both stable and have been for a month. I also just took out my GPU yesterday as I sold it and one of my friends made it apparent to me that my IGPU may not be running properly as he had the same problem but I still don't know. (Last note, the lock screen does not flash) I will edit this if it changes when my gtx 1080 comes in but it may not. I really have no clue what's happening or how to fix this so please respond to me ASAP and thankyou!

Last edited:

Jdhorne

UPDATE: The GTX 1080 came in and I can still not click anything and the screen is still flashing so it's not a GPU issue.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online