computer freeze up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

coffee

Sometimes while on the net my computer freezes up. The mouse won't work and I can't ex-cape in anyway. I have left it sit for 20 minutes hoping it would work itself out but to no avail.I finally have to just shut it down manually.I know this is hard on the c drive. Is there some way I can free up my computer without shutting it down? Is there a preventative measure that I can take or install? Your feed back would be appreciated.I am a computer novice so if you can help me with this problem the simplest instructions would be very much appreciated. Thank You.......

Their is alot of things that can make you're computer do that... You can have a virus or you're hardware is old.

dai

what is mean't by posting sys specs is post
brand of comp
bios
m/b
amount of ram
type of cpu
size of p/supply
ect.
op.sys

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online