computer freezes on certin games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

geodude32

i have a msi ge72 laptop i use to be able to play csgo and league of legends but now i cant i have no problem playing high intense games like h1z1 and battle filed 1 bata when i start league or csgo my computer starts lagging than freezes but if i run h1 or bf it has no problems

my specs are
gtx960m
16gbram
intel core i7 4 cores

What make/model is your PSU?
Make a note of the full list of temperatures and voltages from BIOS. Then boot into Windows, run HWMonitor and a fullscreen game for a few minutes, then post back with the BIOS readings and a screenshot of HWMonitor so we can compare your computer's idle and stressed performance.
If anything is overclocked, reset to default and reboot.

geodude32

my laptop is MSI GE72 2QD APACHE PRO 235 Gaming Laptop and ill get the temp and voltages in a bit

geodude32

upload_2016-9-8_21-20-15.png

the first pic is me running nothing
i could not find the temp in bios

Last edited:

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Besides your images being too small to see clearly, HWMonitor is no longer recommended here for checking temperatures.
Try using Piriform Speccy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
The processor is running at 115 degrees F.
The graphics is running at 92 degrees F.
Those temperatures look fine to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts