1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer Freezes When Downloading Music From Internet

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Jondabomb24, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jondabomb24

Jondabomb24 Thread Starter

When I am downloading 3 or more (legal) music files off the internet, my computer completely freezes and I am forced to shut it down by pulling out the power supply cable in the back. Can anybody help me with my problem?

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    If it's on a P2P program like WinMx or Kazaa then no, it's against forum rules.

3. jydiver

jydiver

Hi Jondabomb24,

If you're using Kazaa, Morpheus or some other file sharing program then no, as Tidus4Yuna said it's against forum rules, but if you're using iTunes or the new Napster or one of the pay services then we're going to need more information & you should ask one of the moderators to move this thread to the "All other software" forum, or you could check the help section for the service.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!