1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

computer freezes when keyboard is pressed

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by volcompunk82, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. volcompunk82

volcompunk82 Thread Starter

computer freezes when the keyboard is pressed. i put it in stand by and log back in and i can used everything but the keyboard. ive ran hijack this, ad-ware se, and ewido security and it didnt fix the problem. i dont think its an irq conflict.

i will post a hijack this log if u want.

computer is running win xp home sp2
    its a sony vaio p4 1.7ghz
    512ram

2. Afinogenov

Afinogenov

try a new keyboard, if it still freezes its the computer and post the HJT log

3. volcompunk82

volcompunk82 Thread Starter

tried new keyboard not that. ill try my usb keyboard

here is the hijack this log

Attached Files:

4. Flrman1

Flrman1

DO NOT post multiple threads for the same problem. I just counted about 8 thread that you started for this same problem. I have merged those that had pertinent replies together into one thread here:

http://forums.techguy.org/t369139.html

I am closing all the others.

Make all posts regarding this matter in that thread. Do not start another new thread for this same problem.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/368410

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice