1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer Freezes when playing video games and loops last seconds of music

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by windows4ever, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windows4ever

windows4ever Thread Starter

So lately,
    I've had a problem with video games. They would freeze and only way to turn of my computer is through the power cable or power switch on back of desktop. After that if i try to turn on my computer it would freeze at random moments without letting me even get the my screen (this, what im doin now) and i need to let it "cool off" for hours before it lets me go back, no this is not a heat issue my heat is no higher than 43degrees most of time blow 40. here are specs from TSG SysInfo:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
    Processor Count: 8
    RAM: 12269 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560, -2048 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 953765 MB, Free - 561901 MB;
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., P8Z68-V LX
    Antivirus: ESET Smart Security 5.0, Updated and Enabled

2. windows4ever

windows4ever Thread Starter

come on guyz i need ur help

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1056898

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice