1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer Freezing after a few minutes of use!!

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by oct_no, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oct_no

oct_no Thread Starter

Im using a laptop running win 7 64-bit and recently it been freezing after a while of being used, then it takes about 20 min to unfreeze and even trying to turn it off takes abaout half an hour. after the 20 min wait it gets back to normal just repeat these problem a few minutes later. i've noticed a process called atieclxx.exe that i dont remember having seen before this started happening and along with csrss.exe are impossible to end. (both processes have no description and pop this error: The operation could not be completed. Acces denied)
    Any suggestions please :D

2. oct_no

oct_no Thread Starter

excuse my english its not my language. any doubt about what i meant please ask and ill try to be more clear.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1004389

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice