1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer Freezing Non-Stop!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by mrfelix3030, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mrfelix3030

mrfelix3030 Thread Starter

This is the third online help site I've tried. The other two ( won't mention names ) did not reply in a week's time. My computer went nuts from one day to the next. Youtube videos freeze but I hear the audio. I have "Google" as my homepage but it keeps changing to Babylon... I've removed it but it keeps coming back. Also, I try typing anything and have to wait for cursor to catch up to what I'm typing... I get the following message every time I switch from one webpage to another.. " Security Warning Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?This webpage contains content that will not be delivered using a secure HTTPS connection, which could compromise the security of the entire webpage." Can you help?

TSG SysInfo:
    Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, 32 bit
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 5000 Dual-Core Processor, x64 Family 16 Model 4 Stepping 2
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 3070 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v1.1), 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 238372 MB, Free - 190772 MB; F: Total - 1907726 MB, Free - 1419068 MB;
    Motherboard: BIOSTAR Group, N61PC-M2S
    Antivirus: Kaspersky Internet Security, Updated and Enabled

2. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

Are you having trouble only while on the Internet?

What's your browser?

3. Phantom010

As for the error message, read THIS.

And,

1- Please click HERE to download HijackThis.

2- Run the program.

3- Click on the Main Menu button if not already there.

4- Select Do a system scan and save a logfile.

5- Copy and paste the scan log from Notepad into your next reply. Do not attach it.

6- Do not "Fix" anything unless advised to do so.

For Windows 7 and Vista:

If Windows is denying access to the Hosts file, run HijackThis as Administrator or disable the UAC first.

4. Javster

Javster

the webpage content to display is with your time

I keeped getting security on every webpage then I saw my date was 2002 I changed it and fixed

5. Phantom010

Yes, that's quite possible indeed.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1046025